Office Delivery of Books and Media – Pullman Campus
WSU Pullman Libraries offer office delivery to faculty, graduate students, and staff who have a valid four-digit WSU zip code in our system.
- To get WSU Libraries or Summit books or media, choose “Pullman Office Delivery” as your pick up location when placing a request.
- For interlibrary loan material, set your “Preferred Loan Delivery Method” to either Faculty/Staff Office Delivery or Graduate Student Office Delivery in your ILLiad account.
- Office delivery items will get checked out to you by Libraries staff and sent via interdepartmental mail.Note: you are responsible for the item from the time we check it out to you until the time you return it.
- If any requested items are too large to fit in a large WSU interdepartmental envelope, the item will be placed on “hold” for you to pick up, and you’ll get a notification the requested items are on hold for you.
Office Delivery is also offered for WSU Tricities and WSU Vancouver faculty, staff, and graduate students. Please contact the libraries on those campuses if you have questions.
- WSU Tri-Cities https://tricities.wsu.edu/wsu-tri-cities-library/
- WSU Vancouver https://library.vancouver.wsu.edu/