Research Assistance from Librarians
Research assistance is available at the main service points in the Animal Health, Owen, and Holland/Terrell Libraries. You may also find on-demand assistance through in-person and online services listed on our Ask Us page.
Your subject librarian will be able to provide research support specific to your area of research. For in-depth assistance, please contact your subject librarian or schedule an appointment.
What We Offer:
- On-demand research and information support for undergraduates, graduate students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
- Assistance tracking down tricky citations.
- Individual and small-group research consultations to explore research topics and discuss research strategies.
- Research guidance and support for students working on theses, dissertations, capstone projects, systematic reviews, and other projects.
- Support measuring and presenting information about the impact of your research.
- Support showcasing your work in WSU’s institutional repository, Research Exchange.
- Support learning and using reference management tools like Endnote and Zotero.
- Online research guides, tutorials, and more.