- faculty (including emeritus)
Agreement to use the Audio LabThe Libraries cannot be held responsible for
- Your health and safety.
- Your lost, missing, or damaged personal equipment.
- Practice safe recording practices to prevent loud volumes and feedback that could damage hearing or equipment.
- Use the Audio Lab in a manner consistent with WSU’s Computer and Network Use Policies.
- Visit the Circulation desk to initiate the Audio Lab check-in process ON TIME.
- Allow time for the library staff to verify the Audio Lab equipment and space when I initiate check-in of the space.
- Save data to a USB flash drive or other external storage media (data on the hard disk will be deleted).
- Notify the Library’s Circulation Desk Staff immediately if any component of the Audio Lab is damaged, lost or malfunctions.
- Lock and secure the door if I need to leave during my session. When available, Dimensions Lab Assistants can unlock to provide reentry, otherwise Circulation Desk staff can unlock when available.
- Wipe down the desk, keyboard and mouse with provided antibacterial wipes immediately prior to session end.
- Accompany library staff to check-in and review all components in the Audio Lab.
- not use the Audio Lab in violation of copyright law
- not install software on the Audio Lab workstation. We remove all files from the Audio Lab workstation regularly.
- not bring food or drink into the Audio Lab. You must leave these items outside the lab.
Fines and feesIf Audio Lab equipment is lost, stolen, or damaged while checked out to you, you may owe as much as $1,500. If Audio Lab is not checked-in on time, we will fine you $50 per hour. If you bring food or drink into the lab, we will fine you $50.